Tuesday, 19 April 2016

LIFTED ME UP TO THE HEAVENS

                         +380501318919-SEXY RIMMA                     


It is like an uncontrollable desire burning inside me, I just want to feel you deep, whenever I think of you my body heats up.
The memory of your shaft digging deep inside my wetness, thrusting heavily into me…  I feel as if it I could not get enough of it, the more I get the more I want… I feel you as an addiction, your body, your hands, your dick…
We have done it in every position, but when I feel your weight over my back, pushing me against the couch, with your hardness moving inside of me, your fingers softly touching my clit, making me so wet, taking my arousal to an orgasm…
The mere remembrance of it all makes me wet again, as wet as I have never been before. I can’t get you out of my head, every now and then you come to my mind and my hands rub my soaked pussy.
I like feeling you in control, feeling the power you have over my wishes and thoughts. I love feeling submissed to you, feeling I’m your slave. It’s a new sensation for me, so pleasant, so exciting, I can’t see where is this going to take me to, but I don’t mind. I love to feel I’m yours.
I love that point in which we are, there’s nothing you ask me to do that I’m am not willing to do, there are no taboos, I don’t feel ashamed, nothing seems nasty, disgusting, any of your fantasies works perfect for me.
I remember that day you asked me to act as your naughty kitten, walking in all fours all over your place, moaning towards you, resting my head over your legs as you took your shaft out, and then licking it, swallowing it deep, looking into your eyes to see your face as you groaned with pleasure right before you filled my mouth with your tasty hot cum. Omg how much I love it.
I also remember that day you pleased one of my fantasies: you covered my eyes with a silky lace, you got me nude and then tied my hands at my back. My senses got more sensitive, every one of your caresses made my skin hair arise, you took me to a point of high receptiveness, not knowing what you were about to do, or even where you were was keeping me alert.
You started playing with me, touching me as soft as a feather, touching my pussy with a cold toy, all of this with me standing on foot in the middle of the room, making guesses about what will be next, failing in my guess every time. Your lips on my nipples, soft bites on my neck, wispers in my ear…
Then you made me kneel on the carpet, head to the floor, ass to the ceiling, and you played with that toy around my anus, spreading my legs with yours, making me secretly wish your thick tool destroying my ass no matter the pain I could feel in my unexplored hole. I want you to feel I’m completely yours. But I did not dare to ask, I just wanted to see were did you want it to go.
Your fingers tasted my wetness, then yours hands placed your dick between my wet lips, you grabbed me by my tied wrists and began to fuck me mad, making me cry with my face against the floor, soaking your carpet with the wetness coming out of my pussy, sliding down my thighs. You took me to the best orgasm to date.
Now here I am, writing this lines, waiting for you to take me to heaven… Again.
Always your,
SEXY RIMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment